Friday, July 28, 2006

Where's the podcast?

In case you haven't noticed, no podcast for Aaron's first game yet.

Well, to put it simple enough - I've been taking it easy.
I only get so many megabytes per month I can use, so I have to wait it out a bit until the billing time recycles.
Then there were some issues with my car...I have the worst luck with cars.

There's no game tonight, thanks to all but Aaron, Brian, and myself not being able to attend.
So it's not like I'm going to be getting behind with the podcasts.

And as for getting new players, we had two potentials.
One should be at next week's game if all goes well.
The other was supposed to be at last week's game, but I believe he decided that our game was not for him. He loves Eberron and we more or less loathe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home