Monday, October 25, 2004

Links and such.

Well, my Texas Hold'em weekend was a bust. Ya know what? Two bad beats in a row REALLY hurts. But I did double up when I had 2 pocket kings and flopped two more. Something like that is quite memorable. But hey, I had fun. Of course it would have been more fun had I won that $10,000.

But oh well. Them's the breaks I guess. And it was for charity (Make-a-wish Foundation).

Now onto some links of websites of others going through the WLD:

A Mighty Crawl

Alpha Station Gamers Core

What Would Gary Do?
A play on-line version of the WLD.

K-Man's Adventures

The Gits

Spike's Journal
Possibly my favorite blog from the perspective of the rogue Spike.

The Sanguine Sentinels

The World's Largest Dungeon Campaign Journal

RPG MP3
A British gaming group that records their role-playing sessions.
A definite time-killer to listen to.

The World's Largest Dungeon Fansite
A good source of info for DM's running the WLD

The Arcane Army

Cosmic Games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home